- 54% of likely voters favor repeal of Obamacare
- 29% of likely votes think America is headed in the right direction
- 27% of likely voters strongly approve of the way Obama is performing his role as President. 37% strongly disapprove
- Hope and Change is over. Obama's campaign theme is based on class warfare.
- Obama has generated more debt so far in his term than was accumulated from 1791 through halfway through W's 1st Term.
Obama & Co. has gone from "We are the ones we've been waiting for" to a source of ridicule:
Some ridicule is of his own making:
If we can't find/nominate a Republican Candidate who can make Obama a one term President, then we deserve what follows.