- Does Buckingham Palace have a gift shop?
- Upper 6 Reds tickets
- A laminated copy of his tournament picks.
- A shrubbery.
- Lottery Tickets
- A pair of Mickey Mouse ears
- A turban
- A 14K gold herringbone gold chain
- Autographed picture of Big Ben (Roethlisberger)
- A teleprompter
- A big gold bling "E" on a chain
- Princess Di bobblehead
- A Snuggie
- A Chia Pet
- The clapper
- The Commonwealth of Massachussetts
- 25 of the latest Betamax releases
- Commemorative Executive Order nullifying Treaty of Paris
- Rand McNally map of Illinois
- Hair Band gift club. First up: Warrant - Cherry Pie
- A yardstick
- Gift basket of body lotions and massage oils from Bath and Body Works
- A couple of those classy and always popular talking fish mounted on plaques
- $50 Target gift card.
Friday, March 20, 2009
God Save the Queen -- with two for one coupons at Walmart.
BNO News broke word this evening that President Obama will have a private audience with Queen Elizabeth on April 1st at Buckingham Palace. In hopes of repairing the damage done when he gave Prime Minister Gordon Brown 25 DVDs that don't play in British machines, 3BP has compiled -- with great help from fellow Buckeyes -- a number of gift suggestions for the President to present to the Queen.