We're trying to gather whatever advice we can do as well as you all did during the past eight years.
Suggestions already made by some cohorts include:
- Postpone college classes so professors can attend
- "Hey Hey! Ho Ho! IQ points have got to go!"
- Bring literature that explains your point of view.
- Seek out foreign sponsorship. [courtesy of A.N.S.W.E.R.]
- Make sure you have a lot of posters promoting the event taped to street signs that people will see for months to come.
- Make sure your greatest minds are present.
- Showers are for the weak.
- If there's more than 50 people there, go ahead and call it a million man march.
- Bring a mainstream, populist message.
- Don't forget to take a vaction day at work....er....uh....nevermind....we don't work.
- Bring condoms.
- See those police? They absolutely hate getting their shoes tied together.
- Bring ugly women.
- Learn from our mistakes. Use accurate spelling on your signs.
- Pants are optional. So are morals.