- They lied to you about being able to bargain for safety equipment.
- They continually wage class warfare by asserting that unionized government employees are the entirety of Ohio's middle class, when in fact, they are actually a tiny single digit percentage.
- The Plain Dealer and Politifact reported that they lied to you when they said Issue 2 would make it harder for nurses to care for patients, and also about legislators writing a supposed "loophole" into the law.
- Disgustingly, they somehow brought race into the debate by saying that Issue 2 would take us back to the days of Jim Crow laws.
- The continually cite a compensation report written by a questionable "researcher" who was caught on tape agreeing to "kill" information that didn't meet the Ohio teachers' union's desired outcome.
I keep thinking they can't sink any lower. They keep proving me wrong. Today, Building a Better Ohio, the good guys fighting to protect the reforms contained in Senate Bill 5, disclosed the names of their donors. Not long after, The Ohio Democratic Party proclaimed that they were going to start tweeting the names of companies "bankrolling attacks on Ohio's middle class."
And they followed through. They started listing Ohio companies, accused each one of "attacking Ohio's middle class", and listed each company's address and telephone numbers. And, they asked their followers to rebroadcast all of this information to their followers!
They have since deleted all of these tweets. But we have a screen shot of some of the tweets before they took them all down.
Yes, folks, the Ohio Democratic Party went into full attack mode against...Ohio job creators and employers! This is what you have come to, Democrats? Attempting to harm business who employ thousands of Ohio citizens?
And what did they expect to happen when they put out their "hit list", complete with addresses and phone numbers? There can be no doubt they meant to punish these businesses by unleashing thousands of worked up pro-union goons. Harassment by telephone would be the least of their targets' worries, because some of the goons have already resorted to criminal vandalism such as this:
That sign belonged to Don Race in Huron County. He also had his mailbox torn down and some of his trees destroyed. Why? Because he supports Issue 2. Is this the kind of intimidation and vandalism the Ohio Democratic Party had in mind when they listed Ohio companies who support Issue 2 as targets? I'll let you be the judge of that. The answer is crystal clear to me.
Today, the Ohio Democrat Party crossed way over the line. They know they did, or those tweets would still be viewable. There is NOTHING that they will not do, that they will not say, and that they will not pay, to preserve the failed status quo that keeps the union stranglehold on our tax dollars and keeps those dollars flowing into their campaign coffers.