In the presidential politics game, it's vital to get out ahead and develop mutually beneficial relationships. Tim Pawlenty has been doing just that.
Check it out.
- In early August, Pawlenty was the only potential '12 candidate to speak at the RNC meeting in San Diego.
- On August 22nd, he appeared at the Florida GOP's annual fundraising dinner.
- Last week he was in New Jersey campaigning with GOP gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie.
- This week he is spending a couple days with Bob McDonnell and his campaign here in Virginia.
- Next week he will be back home headlining the Ohio GOP's Leading Ohio dinner and tomorrow will be conducting a health care tele-town hall with John Kasich.
If Romney wants to be considered the heir apparent to the nomination, he can't continue to let Pawlenty pull momentum among the GOP elite.