Thursday, December 31, 2009

3BP: The Best of 2009

For my last post of 2009, I figured I'd post a compilation of some of my favorite and most important posts of the year.

Thanks again to my ever growing legion of readers. 2010 will bring with it a few new developments here in the land of Third Base Politics as well as, good Lord willing, a new Governor in Ohio.

And without any further adieu, here's 2009...

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
I know....if this was a greatest hits album it would be several volumes too big. Ah well.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you have a safe & happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Top quality of ecco shoes are developed for discerning customers.Enjoy a great selection of newest style.discount ecco shoes on sale,free shipping,110% price guarantee.Top quality of ecco shoes is your best chooice for daily life and working,sport,and so on.And hot sale now winter Boots .fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

No profanity, keep it clean.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.