In campaigns, each and every day is a competition. You either win or lose.Well, with the explosive testimony in the Ohio Senate yesterday, Troopergate just exploded.
Today, Strickland lost. The question now becomes, how many more days will TrooperGate force Strickland to surrender?
Need proof? Let's look at yesterday's coverage:
- 10tv: Senate Hearings Continue On Canceled Drug Sting At Gov's Residence
- Columbus Dispatch: Patrol investigators outline concerns
- Columbus Dispatch: Testimony: Patrol leader wanted planned sting at Governor's Residence kept quiet
- AP: Records: Gov.'s lawyer raised concern over sting
- Cleveland Plain Dealer: State Highway Patrol officers testify that sting operation was called off to avoid embarrassing governor
- WFMJ NBC affiliate Youngstown: Records: Gov.'s lawyer raised concern over sting
- WCMH Ch4: Officer: Sting At Governor’s Home Kept Quiet
- WHIO Radio Dayton: Officers told to keep quiet about sting at Governors house
Either way, this kind of coverage ensures that once again, the Governor lost yesterday's competition.