Ohio's Governor is clueless.
This picture was in the Cleveland Plain Dealer on May 8th.
Cavs fans may recognize the hand gesture as something made popular by their professional (and I use that term loosely) basketball team.
The rest of the world knows what it means.
Now here's where the challenge comes in...
Come up with the best caption for the photograph. The winner will receive a genuine "Jello Ted Strickland" t-shirt as provided by 3BP.
Here are some captions to get you started...
- Perhaps he should spend more time around the mansion and he'd know such things
- Remarkably, this is NOT your brain on drugs.
- Immediately after photo was taken, the Gov sought counsel from his mansion gardener, maitre'd, and head chef on street pharmacology jargon.
- The transformation into Bob Taft is now complete
- "Reefer Sadness"
- Invisible dead mice
- How many jobs has Strickland created?
- Dear Governor Strickland,
You're an idiot.
I'll pick the winner at the end of the day.
And in case you needed anymore inspiration....