But John Boehner isn't going to let you get over the hangover left from Obamacare. Nor should he.
Today, on the 3-month anniversary of it being signed into law, we're getting reminded what a complete and total screw-up it really was for the American people.
What did our President and his Party promise?
[click to enlarge]
And what did we end up with?
- Making it harder to put people back to work instead of creating jobs ‘immediately’ as promised.
- Raising costs and increasing the deficit instead of lowering costs and adhering to common-sense
- fiscal discipline as promised.
- Forcing 87 million Americans off their current coverage instead of protecting access to coverage as promised.
- Failing to lift a finger to implement a critical Executive Order that purportedly protects taxpayers from being forced to fund abortions.
- Imposing massive burdens on cash-strapped states.
- Failing to win public support despite making taxpayers fund a massive PR campaign.